Last update January 2022
AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS
Information on the Site is not intended to be distributed to or used by any person or entity in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or usage would be against law or regulation, or would make us subject to any registration requirements within that country or jurisdiction. Accessing the Site from another location is at the user’s own risk and they are responsible for complying with all local laws, if any.
The site is not designed to conform with any industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Federal Information Security Management Act, etc. You may not use the Site if you are subject to such laws. The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) is not allowed to be violated by your use of the Site.
Only 18-year-olds are allowed to use the Site. The Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS
The Site, except where otherwise stated, is our property. All source code, databases and functionality, software, website designs and audio, video and text (collectively the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service mark, and logos (the “Marks”), are either owned or licensed by us. They are protected by copyright, trademark laws and other intellectual property rights, unfair competition laws in the United States, international copyright law, and international conventions. Site Content and Marks are provided “AS IS” only for your personal information. Except as provided in these Terms and Use, no part or Content of the Site or any Marks may be reproduced, republished or uploaded, posted or publicly displayed, encoded or translated, transmitted or distributed, sold or licensed, or used for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
You are allowed to access the Site provided you meet the eligibility requirements. All rights not explicitly granted to you in the Site, Content and Marks are reserved by us.
REPRESENTATIONS FOR USERS
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account if you give us any untrue, inaccurate or not current information.
We do our best to accurately display the details, colors, features, specifications and details of all products on the Site. We cannot guarantee that the colors of the products, specifications, details, and other details will be correct, complete, reliable or current. Your electronic display may not accurately reflect actual colors and details. We cannot guarantee the availability of any product. We reserve the rights to discontinue any product at any time. All prices are subject to change.
PURCHASES & PAYMENT
All purchases through the Site will be made by you. You must provide accurate, current and complete purchase and account information. Further, you agree to promptly correct account and payment information including email address, payment method and expiration date. This will allow us to complete your transactions and contact as necessary. As required by us, sales tax will be added on to the purchase price. Prices are subject to change at any time. All payments will be made in U.S. Dollars
All charges applicable to your purchase and shipping fees will be charged to you at the current prices. We can also charge your preferred payment provider for these amounts when you place your order. Even if payment has been requested or received, we reserve the right to correct pricing errors.
Any order placed via the Site is subject to our discretion. We reserve the right to limit or cancel orders placed through the Site at our sole discretion. These restrictions could apply to orders placed under the same customer account, using the same payment method and/or orders that use a similar billing or shipping address. We reserve the rights to restrict or ban orders that we believe are placed by distributors, resellers, dealers or agents.
Before you make any purchase, please review the Return Policy.
The Site may not be accessed or used for any other purpose than the one for which it is made available. You may not use the Site in connection with commercial ventures unless we specifically approve or endorse them.
You agree to not use the Site as a user.
1. Without our written permission, systematically retrieve data from the Site in order to compile or create a collection, compilation or database.
2. We are not to be trusted with sensitive information, such as passwords, and we will not be deceived or misled by anyone.
3. You must not disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere security-related features on the Site. This includes features that prevent or limit the use or copying any Content, and enforce restrictions on the Site and/or its Content.
4. We and/or the Site do not agree with disparage, tarnish or other harm.
5. You may not harass, abuse, or cause harm to another person using information from this Site.
6. Do not misuse our support services, or submit false reports about abuse or misconduct.
7. You must not use the Site in any way that is inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations.
8. You may not fram or link to the Site in an unauthorized manner.
9. Uploading or trying to upload Trojan horses or other material to the Site, or making any attempt to upload or transmit them, is prohibited.
10. Automate any use of the system such as sending messages or comments using scripts or data mining robots or other data gathering and extraction tools.
11. You must remove any copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. You can attempt to impersonate other users or people, or to use another user’s username.
13. Upload or transmit any material, or attempt to upload/transmit, that acts as an active or passive information collection mechanism or transmission mechanism. This includes, without limitation, clear graphic interchange formats (“gifs”) and 1×1 pixels. Cookies, web bugs, cookies, and other similar devices (sometimes called “spyware”, “passive collection mechanisms” (or “pcms”)).
14. Interfere, disrupt, or place an undue strain on the Site and the networks or services that are connected to it.
15. Harass, intimidate, threaten, or harass any of our agents or employees who provide any portion of this Site to you.
16. You should not attempt to circumvent any Site measures that restrict or prevent access to the Site or any part of it.
18. You may not decipher, decompile or disassemble any software that is part of or in any way associated with the Site, except as allowed by law.
19. Except for what may be the result from standard search engine usage or Internet browser use, you cannot launch, develop, distribute, or even access any automated system. This includes any spider, cheat utility or scraper that accesses this Site.
20. To make purchase on the Site, you can use a purchasing agent or buying agent.
21. You may not use the Site in any other way than to collect usernames and/or emails addresses from users electronically or by another means for the purpose sending unsolicited mail or creating user accounts using automated means or false pretenses.
22. You may not use the Content or the Site in competition with us.
23. You can use the Site to offer or advertise goods and/or services.
24. Your profile can be sold or transferred in any other way.
1. Your Contributions’ creation, distribution, transmission and public display of them, as well as the accessing, downloading or copying of them, do not and won’t infringe any proprietary rights. This includes, but is not limited to, copyright, trademark, trademark, trade secret or moral rights of third parties.
3. Each identifiable person identified in your Contributions has given their written consent, release and/or permission for us to use their name or likeness to allow inclusion and use of your contributions in any way contemplated in the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
4. Your contributions are not misleading, false, or inaccurate.
5. Your contributions are not unwelcome or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, pyramid schemes or mass mailings.
6. We will not consider your contributions to be obscene or lewd, lascivious. filthy, violent, harassing. libelous. slanderous.
7. Your contributions do not mock, discredit, intimidate, ridicule or abuse anyone.
8. Your contributions are not intended to harass, threaten or promote violence against any person or group of people.
9. Your contributions do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
10. Your contributions do not infringe on the privacy or publicity rights any third parties.
11. Your contributions do not violate any law relating to child pornography or other laws intended to protect minors’ health and well-being.
12. You may not make offensive comments about race, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap in your contributions.
You agree to submit suggestions and other feedback about the Site. We can use such feedback without compensation.
Your Contributions are not our property. All of your Contributions, as well as any intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights that are associated with them, remain yours. Any statements or representations made by you in any part of the Site are not our responsibility. Your Contributions to this Site are your sole responsibility. You expressly agree not to hold us responsible and to refrain any legal action against you regarding your Contributions.
GUIDELINES TO REVIEWS
You may be able to leave ratings or reviews on the Site. You must have had firsthand experience with the person or entity being reviewed.
Reviews may be accepted, rejected, or removed at our sole discretion. Even if reviews are deemed objectionable or incorrect, we have no obligation to review or delete them. We do not endorse reviews and they don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of our affiliates. We are not responsible for reviews or any claims, liabilities or losses that may be incurred as a result. You grant us a perpetual non-exclusive worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid right and license to modify, transmit, display, perform and distribute any content related to reviews.
You can link your account to third-party accounts through the Site. This is done by either (1) providing your Third Party Account login information through this Site or (2) allowing us access your Third Party Account as permitted under each Third Party Account’s applicable terms and conditions. You warrant and represent that you have the right to reveal your Third Party Account login information to us, and/or allow us access to your Third Party Account without violating any terms and conditions that govern the use of that Third-Party Account. We are not required to pay any fees, or subject to any usage restrictions imposed by the Third Party Service Provider of the Third Party Account. You agree to allow us access to Third-Party Accounts. We may (1) access, make available, store, and store any content you have stored in your Third Party Account (the “Social Network Content”), so it can be accessed on the Site through your account. (2) We may send to or receive additional information from your Third Party Account to the extent that you are notified when we link your account to the Third Party Account. You may have personally identifiable information posted to Third-Party accounts, depending on which Third-Party account you choose. Privacy settings can be modified in Third-Party accounts. Social Network Content may not be accessible on the Site if a Third Party Account or an associated service is unavailable, or if our access to such Third Party Account is terminated or revoked by the third party service provider. Your account on the site and your Third Party Accounts can be disabled at any time. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your Third-Party Accounts is solely governed by your agreements(s) with such third-party service providers. Social Network Content is not subject to our review. We do not make any attempt to verify its accuracy, legality or non-infringement. We may access your Third-Party Account email address book and contacts list on your tablet or mobile device for the sole purpose of identifying and notifying you of contacts who have registered to use this Site. Contact us via the contact information below, or your account settings (if applicable) to deactivate the link between the Site and Third-PartyAccount. We will delete all information on our servers that is obtained from such Third-Party accounts, with the exception of your username and profile photo.
All questions, comments and suggestions regarding the Marketplace Offerings or Site (“Submissions”) that you send to us are not confidential and will become our sole property. You will have no rights whatsoever, including any intellectual property rights. We are entitled to use these Submissions in any legal way, commercial or not, without compensation or acknowledgment. All moral rights in such Submissions have been waived. You also warrant that such Submissions are your own or that you have the legal right to submit them. You agree that we will not be held responsible for any alleged or actual misappropriation or infringement of any proprietary rights in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES & CONTENT
We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor the Site for violations or to take appropriate legal action against anyone. (3) In our sole discretion and with no limitation, we may refuse, limit access to, limit availability of, disable or disable (to whatever extent technologically possible) any Contribution or portion thereof. (4) In our sole discretion without limitation and without notice or liability, we may remove from the Site, disable or delete any files or content that is excessively large or burdensome to our systems. (5) Other management of the Site will be done to ensure the Site and Marketplace Offerings.
TERM AND TERMINATION
You are forbidden from creating or registering for a new account under any name you have created, including a borrowed or fake name or that of a third party. This applies even if the account is being suspended or terminated. We reserve the right not only to terminate or suspend your account but also to pursue civil, criminal and injunctive remedies.
MODIFICATIONS & INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the rights to modify, remove, or change the content of the Site at any moment without prior notice. We are not obliged to update information on the Site. We reserve the right at any moment to discontinue or modify all or a portion of the Marketplace Offerings. Any modification, price change or suspension of the Marketplace Offerings or the Site will be without notice to you.
All Parties agree that arbitration will be limited to the dispute between them individually. To the maximum extent allowed by law: (a) No arbitration shall be combined with any other proceeding; and (b) There is no right of any Dispute that can be arbitrated on a basis of class action or to use class action procedures. (c) Any Dispute cannot be brought in a purported representative capacity for the general public or for any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to binding arbitration: (a. any Disputes attempting to enforce or protect intellectual property rights of one Party; (b. any Dispute related or arising out of allegations of theft, piratery, invasion of privacy or unauthorized usage; and (c). any claim for interim relief. If the provision is invalid or unenforceable, neither Party will choose to arbitrate any dispute falling within that section. The Dispute shall then be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the courts above and the Parties will submit to that court’s personal jurisdiction.
If either party is unable or unwilling to fulfill its obligations under this contract due to acts of God, strikes or equipment failures, damage reasonably beyond its control or any other causes, the damages to such Party will not be covered.
Information on the Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. These may relate to Marketplace Offerings. This includes descriptions, pricing, availability, as well as other information. We reserve the right not to notify you of any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
The SITE IS PROVIDED AS-IS. ALL USE OF THE SITE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES AND THE SITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF OR COMPLETENESS of THE SITE’S CONTENT or THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED to THIS SITE. WE WILL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY DURING ANY (1) ERRORS. (2) PERSONAL INJURY. (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OUR SECURE SERVERS. (5) ANY BUGS. (6) ANY CONT. We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER SERVICES, ADVERTISED, OFFERED, OR OFFERED, BY ANY THIRD PARTY, THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION MENTIONED IN ANY BANNER, ADVERTISING, OR FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU and ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS, TRANSM, As with the purchase of a PRODUCT or SERVICE VIA ANY MEDIUM, IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, you should exercise your best judgment and take care to avoid any mishaps.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Regardless of anything contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the ACTION, will at all times be limited to the amount paid by YOU to US during the ONE (1) month preceding any cause or action. CERTAIN STATE LAWS IN THE USA AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DONT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the aforementioned limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. You may also have additional rights.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, our affiliates, all of our officers, agents and partners, from any loss, damage or claim made by any third parties due to or arising from: (1) the use of this Site; (2) the breach of these Terms; (3) any breach or violation of your representations or warranties set forth herein; (4) the violation of any rights of a Third Party, including intellectual property rights; or(5) any act that is harmful to any other user of this Site. We reserve the right to defend and control any matter you are required to indemnify. You agree to cooperate with us in defense of such claims. We will make every effort to notify you about any claim, action or proceeding that is subject to this indemnification as soon as we become aware.
For the purposes of monitoring the performance of the site, and data related to your use of it, we will keep certain data you send to us. We perform routine backups of data but you are responsible for any data you transmit to the Site or that is related to any activity that you undertake using the Site. We will not be liable for any data loss or corruption. You also agree to waive any rights of action against us.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS
Electronic communications are made by visiting the Site, emailing us, and filling out online forms. Electronic communications are permitted. You agree to receive electronic communications. All agreements, notices and disclosures we send to you electronically via email and the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. ELECTRONIC CONTRACTS AND ORDERS, ELECTRONIC DELIVERY of NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIALLED OR COMPLETED BY US, OR VIA THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE. Any statutes, regulations or ordinances in any jurisdiction that require an original signature, delivery or retention non-electronic records, payments or the granting credit by any other means are waived.
Contact us via the contact form to discuss your complaint about the Site.
90 STATE STREET, SUITE 700, OFFICE 40
☎ +1 (518) 4131823