The Linxdot Helium Hotspot provides wireless network coverage for Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Helium Long-Fi. Plug the hub to an ethernet connection and it becomes part of the Helium network, the world’s largest wireless network.
- Easy to setup and manage with a simple to use smartphone app.
- Low power – uses as little electricity as a light bulb (12W).
- Web-based diagnostics and management.
- Package includes:
- Linxdot Helium Hotspot
- 3dBi LoRa antenna
- Helium hotspot onboarding fee included ($40)
- First location assert fee included ($10)
- Power adapter (UK, EU, US)
- ABS plastic enclosure
- Dimensions: 185 x 185 x 43 mm
- Weight: 293 grams
- RP-SMA female on hotspot body
Setup Complete setup in minutes using
iOS and Android mobile apps
SoC Platform Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
Quad Core CPU @ 1.5Ghz
Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi
Semtech SX1302 LoRa concentrator
Antenna 3dBi LoRa antenna
27dBm Tx power
RP-SMA male connector
Radio Frequencies 868 MHz (EU868)
915 MHz (US915, AU915, AS923-1/2/3)
Universal power supply (EU, UK, US, AU)
Low power use – 12W at peak
The Linxdot Hotspot comes with a 1 year warranty & this covers any manufacturing and software related defects. Devices that have been physically modified are not covered by the warranty.